- Hatha Yoga – origin and significance.
- Asana (Hatha Form, Ashtanga & Vinyasa).
- Benefits of performing Asana
- Asana Alignment
- Mantra Chanting
- Philosophy – Patanjali Yog Sutra
- Philosophy – Paths of Yoga
- Philosophy – Chakra and Nadis
- Philosophy – Introduction to Bhakti Yog and Karma Yog
- Insight into Yoga Anatomy
- Developing Teaching Skills and Techniques, Planning of Yoga Classes and Yoga Retreats
Techniques, Training and Practice
- Hatha yoga asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas, Chanting, Mantra, Meditation.
- Training on techniques.
- Guided practice of asana techniques.
Teaching Methodology of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
- Teaching skills such as group dynamics and planning of class.
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting.
- Teaching style.
Anatomy and Physiology.
- Human physical anatomy and physiology.
- Chakras and Nadis.
- Effects of asana and pranayama on our body.
- The study of yoga philosophies and traditional texts (such as the Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika or Bhagavad Gita or Ashtanga Yoga).
- Ethics for yoga teachers, such as those involving teacher – student relationships and community.
- Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others (seva).